These terms and conditions of use apply to every person who uses the Hope for Haiti Foundation’s logo(s) in any way.
As a general rule, third parties may not use the Hope for Haiti Foundation logo. On this page are the limited circumstances under which third parties may use the Hope for Haiti Foundation logo ["Logo(s)"]. The Logo must always be used pursuant to the specifications on this page to identify Hope for Haiti Foundation, or Hope for Haiti Foundation’s services and/or fundraising efforts. Any use that falls outside of these specifications is strictly prohibited.
You may request or download a copy of the Hope for Haiti Foundation logo in several formats, provided the guidelines on this page are followed.
Use Without a License
Third parties may only use the Logo(s) without a license under the following limited circumstances:
- At the bottom of advertising, marketing collateral, or a website that references your connection with Hope for Haiti Foundation.
- In an area of a website, advertising, or marketing collateral exclusively dedicated to the sale and promotion of Hope for Haiti Foundation services, efforts, and/or products.
Guidelines for All Use
The following guidelines must be followed for all use of the Logo(s):
- At the bottom of advertising, marketing collateral, or a website that references your connection with Hope for Haiti Foundation. The Logo may not be used in any manner that might imply that any non-Hope for Haiti Foundation materials, including but not limited to goods, services, websites, or publications are sponsored, endorsed, licensed by, or affiliated with Hope for Haiti Foundation.
- The Logo may not be displayed as a primary or prominent feature on any non-Hope for Haiti Foundation materials. Companies and/or Organizations using the Logo pursuant to these guidelines must also display in the primary and more prominent position, their own logo(s), business name, product names, or other branding.
- The Logo may not be imitated or used as a design feature in any manner.
- The Logo may not be used in a manner that would disparage Hope for Haiti Foundation or its services, values, and/or products.
- The Logo must be used as provided by Hope for Haiti Foundation with no changes, including but not limited to changes in the color, proportion, or design, or removal of any words, artwork, or trademark symbols. The Logo may not be animated, morphed, or otherwise distorted in perspective or appearance.
- Use only approved Hope for Haiti Foundation logo artwork. The Logo may only appear in full color with gradients, gray-scale or black and white.
- To properly stage the Logo, a minimum clearance between the Logo and other elements must be maintained. The minimum clearance between the Logo and other elements on all sides of the Logo is 20 pixels (screen resolution).
- The Logo must always be at least 90 pixels in width.
- The Logo must only appear in a vertical position.
- The Logo must stand alone and may not be combined with any other object, including but not limited to other logos, words, graphics, photos, slogans, numbers, design features, or symbols. The Logo must never be used to represent the words “Hope for Haiti Foundation” in text, including in a headline, product-name logotype, or body copy.
- The Logo must not be incorporated or used in any manner as part of, or in close proximity to another organization or company’s name, domain name, product or service name, logo, trade dress, design, slogan, or other trademarks. The Logo must never appear with any other symbol or icon, contained within a box, circle, or other shape; or combined with any other name, logo, or icon to create a co-branded logo.
- The attribution clause “Hope for Haiti Foundation is a trademark of Hope for Haiti Foundation Organization” must accompany use of the Logo.
- Neither the Logo nor the Hope for Haiti Foundation name may be used in any other company name, product name, service name, domain name, website title, publication title, or the like.
- Non-Hope for Haiti Foundation materials should not mimic any Hope for Haiti Foundation advertising, product packaging, or website design.
- Under no circumstances may third parties use, imitate, or play off of the Hope for Haiti Foundation taglines (“Ti tak pa ti tak, Lespwa va jayi! Drop by drop, hope is spreading!”, ”Helping Haiti, Help Haiti”) or any other trademark, tagline, or slogan.
Hope for Haiti Foundation reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate or modify permission to display the Logo, and may request that third parties modify or delete any use of the Logo that, in Hope for Haiti Foundation’s sole judgment, does not comply with these guidelines, or might otherwise impair Hope for Haiti Foundation’s rights in the Logo. Hope for Haiti Foundation further reserves the right to object to unfair uses or misuses of its trademarks or other violations of applicable law.