Why sponsor a child?
Hope for Haiti Foundation believes the next generation is the future of Haiti. Your support today is an important first step in bringing about lasting change in the lives of these children and their families.
Did you know...
- 60% of rural Haitians live on less than $1 per day?
- 50% of Haitian children under 5 suffer from chronic malnourishment?
- Only 50% of children will ever enroll in school?
Zorangé is a remote village in southern Haiti with approximately 10,000 residents. Like most of Haiti, Zorangé is not developed. The village has no infrastructure, no developed electricity, plumbing, or running water.
Children remain the most vulnerable demographic in these rural communities, stuck in a never-ending cycle of poverty.
HFHF’s Sponsor-A-Child program will ensure sustainable access to the basic needs of food, education, and medical care. Our sponsorship program also helps the families of these children and the local community lift themselves out of poverty by providing them with necessary tools like vocational training and farmer assistance.
How do I get started?
Fill out the form below with your information and your information will be sent securely to us and we will set up your monthly recurring donation and send you more information about your child and opportunities to interact with your child. Thank you so much for your generosity!
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact the SAC Coordinator, Marquise Eloi, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How $35 per month can help
- FOOD – daily lunch program
- EDUCATION – access to books and classroom materials
- MEDICAL – annual health checkups
As a sponsor, you receive
- A photo and bio of your sponsored child
- Opportunity to interact with your child through letters
- A chance to meet your child in Haiti (fill out our trip application to begin!)