Hope for Haiti Foundation, also known as HFHF, is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization incorporated in North Carolina and a licensed Haiti NGO, with volunteers and supporters all over the United States and Haiti.
HFHF believes in helping Haiti help Haiti. The Foundation’s work impacts individual Haitians, empowering them to act and change their own nation. We are equipping a new generation with a vision and the skills to make the dream a reality. Already, there are native Haitians making a difference as nurses, ministers, and teachers. The future undoubtedly holds influencers in law, politics, community organization, media, and more.
Our focuses are:
- Education to the underprivileged children throughout the remote villages and towns of Haiti
- Medical care for communities without clinics, hospitals, medical doctors, or nurses
- Spiritual development for churches and pastors who need support and encouragement
- Community growth and vitality to create a foundation of change in Haiti
- Environmental education, tools, and resources for Haitian farmers and citizens